for full session see: All I want for Christmas…
- Participants will brainstorm and list small ‘typical’ Christmas objects *use Christmas cards / adverts etc for ideas.
- A single object could be photographed in different ways to create a typology
- Collect the objects
- Photograph them as neutrally as possible (using a piece black velvet as a backdrop or curved A1 card as an ‘infinity curve’)
- Print and stick onto card. Make your accordian fold out card (of at least 3 of the objects)
suggested output: christmas accordian card
Additional activity ideas:
- Christmas Nativity: Find Christmas themed minature models and objects. make a story / nativity and photograph it. What is its story?
- Christmas Object: Give each participant / group one ‘Christmas’ object. What else could it be used for?